Current and Transfer Students
Here's how to apply if you are a current or new transfer student to the U of A:
- Review the honors program requirements in your college.
- Fill out our Honors College Application form.
- If eligible, the honors director or assistant honors director in your college will admit you and notify you and the Honors College.
- Eligibility: You must achieve a 3.50 university GPA for at least one semester (Walton College requires a 3.75 university GPA over two semesters) to be eligible to join the Honors College.
- Timing: If you apply after the second week of class in a semester, you will miss out on the priority registration offered to Honors College students that semester – but you will be eligible for this benefit in subsequent semesters.
Questions about applying? Contact your honors program director.