Annual Report for Fellows
Required for all Honors College and Bodenhamer fellows. To submit, prepare materials outlined below, then fill out the Fellows Annual Report form.
Deadline: Week before fall semester begins.
Your report must be approved by the Honors College before your funding will be distributed.
Be sure to include the following:
Summary of Past Year and Plans for New Year
Heading should include:
- Your name (nickname if you prefer)
- Major(s) and minor(s), if applicable
- Expected U of A graduation date
- Parents' names
- Awards received
Summary of highlights of the past year (300-word minimum in narrative form) should include:
- Courses that were especially interesting or challenging research updates
- Conferences or research trips
- Service work
- Study abroad
- Internships, co-ops, or special jobs
- Honors and special recognition
- Summer activities
Plans for upcoming year (250-word minimum) should include:
- Courses (comments are welcome)
- Campus and community engagement
- Special academic programs
- Study abroad or future study abroad plans (if not immediate)
- National or state scholarship application plans (SURF, Truman, Rhodes, Marshall, Gates, Goldwater, etc.)
- Research plans - juniors and seniors should be more detailed in their responses. Seniors, please include a section about your honors thesis. Include your topic, your mentor, and your committee members if you know them. Also include graduate, medical, and law schools you are (at least at the moment) planning to apply to
- Concerns (if any)
- Your resume should be a succinct, compelling outline of your experience and academic work.
- We recommend that you review the online resume resources provided by the Career Development Center.
- Submit at least three print-quality, high-resolution digital photos (jpg or tiff) related to your research, service and creative work.
- Be sure to send images as separate files (not embedded in a Word document).
- See the form for instructions on uploading your photos.