Current and Transfer StudentsHere's how to apply if you are a Current UA Student or a Transfer Student:
- Review the honors program requirements in your college.
- Fill out our Honors College Application form. If eligible, the honors director or assistant honors director in your college will admit you and notify you and the Honors College.
- If eligible, the honors program director or assistant honors program director in your college will admit you and notify you and the Honors College.
- Eligibility for Current UA Students: You must achieve a 3.50 university GPA for at least one semester (Walton College requires a 3.75 university GPA over two semesters) to be eligible to join the Honors College.
- Eligibility for Transfer Students: Eligibility may vary for transfer students depending on the intended academic college and that college's honors admission requirements. We encourage all transfer students to contact their honors program and/or honors program director for more information on admissions requirements for that specific college.
- Timing: If you apply after the second week of class in a semester, you will miss out on the priority registration offered to Honors College students that semester – but you will be eligible for this benefit in subsequent semesters.
Questions about applying? Contact your honors program director.