Current and Transfer Students

Here's how to apply if you are a Current UA Student or a Transfer Student:

  1. Review the honors program graduation requirements in your college.
  2. Visit your academic college's honors program page to find the link to their honors application along with admission requirements. A list of all honors program pages can be found here.
  3. If eligible, the honors program director or assistant honors program director in your college will admit you. You will receive an email from the Honors College with the decision. Please note that decision time varies by honors program.

Questions about applying? Contact your honors program director.

Not sure which honors program is associated with your major? Contact for assistance