Print Your Poster
You've been invited to present your research at a national meeting –– congratulations! But, where will you print up your poster?
We can help. The Honors College will print posters for honors students presenting their research at a U of A event or at a professional conference, symposium or workshop. And, we'll print your poster at no cost to you.
Some limitations apply:
- We accept requests only from current honors student listed as a presenter on the poster.
- Item to be printed must be a research poster for a formal presentation (no banners, signs, etc.).
- Poster must have white background only, although color images, charts and text, and some small color boxes and stripes are acceptable. (Color ink is very expensive, so please be conservative.)
- Typical poster sizes are 24" X 36", 20" X 30", and 30" X 40." Maximum poster size allowed is 36" X 40."
- Posters are printed on poster paper only, not mounted on foam board or other surface.
- The submitted file must be PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Word or a Digital Photo Professional file type.
- File must be less than 25MB in size.
- The Honors College can decline to print a poster for any reason at their discretion.
- If the Honors College cannot print the poster due to equipment failure, then you will have to take your poster elsewhere for printing at your own expense.
- Allow 2 full business days between submission and picking up at the Honors College front desk, located on the first floor of Gearhart Hall.
Edit, and edit again:
Note that there are no "do overs," so be sure to proofread your poster thoroughly before submitting!
Ready? Here's the form:
Note: Some mobile devices do not provide a way to attach a file to a email. If that is your situation, simply use a laptop or desktop to fill out the form and upload your poster file.