Print Your Poster
You've been invited to present your research at a national meeting –– congratulations! But, where will you print up your poster?
We can help. The Honors College will print posters for honors students presenting their research at a U of A event or at a professional conference, symposium or workshop. And, we'll print your poster at no cost to you.
Remember to credit the Honors College on your poster:
- Include Honors in your title (e.g. Jane Smith, Honors Biology)
- Your poster should credit the Honors College for their support (i.e for printing your poster and/or if you've been awarded an Honors College Research Grant or Honors College Conference Travel Grant). Visit the Credit Your Grant page for instructions on how to properly credit the Honors College.
Some limitations apply:
- We accept requests only from current honors student listed as a presenter on the poster.
- Item to be printed must be a research poster for a formal presentation (no banners, signs, etc.).
- Poster must have white background only, although color images, charts and text, and some small color boxes and stripes are acceptable. (Color ink is very expensive, so please be conservative.)
- Maximum poster size allowed is 36" X 48." For best print, ensure one side is exactly 36". Otherwise, student must cut poster down to desired size.
- Posters are printed on poster paper only, not mounted on foam board or other surface.
- The submitted file must be PowerPoint file type.
- File must be less than 25MB in size.
- The Honors College can decline to print a poster for any reason at their discretion.
- If the Honors College cannot print the poster due to equipment failure, then you will have to take your poster elsewhere for printing at your own expense.
- Allow 2 full business days between submission and picking up at the Honors College front desk, located on the first floor of Gearhart Hall.
Edit, and edit again:
Note that there are no "do overs," so be sure to proofread your poster thoroughly before submitting!
Ready? Here's the form:
Note: Some mobile devices do not provide a way to attach a file to a email. If that is your situation, simply use a laptop or desktop to fill out the form and upload your poster file.