Change or Add Honors Program

At the Honors College we work with you to tailor your studies to your interests. Say you want to pursue honors degrees in both biomedical engineering and chemistry. Or, perhaps you started your college career pursuing honors studies in finance in the Walton College of Business, and now you want to switch your major to agricultural economics in the Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences.

Start by visiting with an advisor in your new intended  honors program to discuss eligibility requirements and curriculum. (See the Honors Program Requirements web page for details on each college's honors program requirements and links to more information.)

Then, provided you get the green light from your advisor, you will need to fill out the Honors College Application form, where you can now change or add your honors program. 

Questions? Contact an advisor in your new intended honors program.